Bad internet@Houston!!

If I could successfully get on my computer and post to my blog, there would have been something from Houston for you to read about. Unfortunately, the wifi connection I have keeps letting me down, so I hope to post about it next week. I can tell you, there has been a lot of exciting and new things learned. Apologies too, if this post is not as I normally present them. 
This years bag from Houston! Isn't it a nice one!! Until next time, (with better wifi) happy quilting.-Julie. 

2 comments:

  1. Don't worry you lucky bunny.......I know you will be having fun......enjoy yourself.....on my list for next year for sure.....

    ReplyDelete
  2. So have you got back to AUS yet? Or still trying to come back to earth after all your travels..... Will have to have a big catch up chat soon.

    ReplyDelete