Yes Paula, it's Your Quilt!!

With the binding finished, I took a couple of pictures of Paula's quilt before I handed it over. Now I readily admit, I'm not really into the modern looking quilt, but I have to say, this one has grown on me along the way. No, I won't rush out and make myself one, but I can see the appeal in something that doesn't necessarily have the look of traditional. The pattern used was from the book, 'Jelly Roll Quilts', by Pam and Nicky Lintott and the fabric range that I used, was 'Mama Said Sew', from Moda.

With plans under way for developers to carve up the paddock next door, my days of taking pictures of quilts hanging over side fence rails will soon come to an end. But until then, I'll make the most of it!! With this quilt safely handed over to it's new (very appreciative) owner, I can move on to the next one.
Until next time, happy quilting.-Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment