Drumroll please..........

Well it's official! I can now finally reveal what has been happening behind the scenes. For those that have a keen eye, you will probably recognise this picture from an earlier post. The reason for another peak at her, (aren't all machines usually a her??) is because I have officially become the dealer for APQS in Victoria!! I can tell you, it's pretty exciting at this end.
Our aim (George is involved too, but you will have to wait a little longer, to see in what capacity) is to be able to offer a local link to the company and also provide support services to those with APQS machines in the southern part of Australia. Regular gatherings are also on the horizon, as networking with other longarm quilters is essential to the growth of the art and are a lot of fun too!! If you have any questions, just drop me a line at heritagekeepsakes@gmail.com and I'd be happy to help out how I can. Until next time, happy quilting.-Julie.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Julie, I found you, Congratulations on your New Adventure and I know where to come if I need anything for my APQS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. We are looking forward to meeting other APQS owners and supporting their longarming passion. :)

      Delete