Seriously Awesome!!!

I just want to share with you today's excitement in studio 2. Let me introduce you to Salli. (yes that's her actual name!) Finally, I have my saddle stool for when it's required I be in the one spot. This may be due to detailed quilting work, or the dreaded frogging!! Now I did a little research on the pros and cons of saddle stools and this one came up trumps. It is soooo comfortable and for me that's a must, as I have arthritis in both my hips. My hardest decision in all this, was the colour. Check out all the other colours at www.fairwaydental.com.au and you'll see what I mean. I was recommended this stool by another longarm quilter. So thanks Judy for giving me the details on the stool and the company it came from. And also thank you David, for taking the time to come out and set this up for me, getting it just right for my quilting comfort. I can see many many comfortable quilting miles ahead of me, in the driving seat on this piece of awesomeness!!
Until next time, happy quilting.-Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment