NZ, here we come!

NZ quilt, finished ahead of deadline!
With 3 days before we fly out, the New Zealand quilt is finished. I won't tell you just how many hours I spent on it yesterday, but it was after midnight when I climbed into bed. I just had to stay up until I got it complete. The pattern is called 'Daisy Chain', from the book, 'Jelly Roll Quilts', by Pam and Nicky Lintott. The fabric range used is ''Cotton Blossom', which was a range from Moda a couple of years ago, and the pantograph I used, is called 'Popcorn', a design by Jodi Beamish from Willow Leaf Studio.
With the fabrics reminding me of the 70's, I thought this quilt could look really lovely if it had a vintage appearance, so with the last stitch of the binding done, the quilt headed straight to the washing machine. It is now so soft, and to us, very retro 70's. We love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment