Testing my techno skills!

Now if this post actually works, it will be a miracle! I do confess to being the most challenged person when it comes to technology. Computers are certainly not in my comfort zone. This post while a mini update on the progress of the french wedding quilt, is a real test drive of my skills, (or lack of) in posting a blog entry via my phone and iPad. A skill I will definitely need to have mastered, by the time I head to America later this year.
I've introduced into the wedding quilt, the blue I mentioned in the last post. I'm on the hunt now for some more creams to add into the mix. Today's purchase was the yardage you see pictured. Tomorrow I will make up a test block and see if it works with the others. If it does, it's in! If it doesn't, back on the fabric hunt for something else to add to selection.
Until next time, happy quilting.-Julie.

2 comments:

  1. It's looking nice. You really are putting yourself under the hammer on this one!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I think it's definitely going to be a close call with the finish of it, in time for the wedding. :)

      Delete