Encore Pandora......

I finally made myself a knee quilt. I had been eyeing this fabric in mum's leftover stash for quite sometime. Mum made a quilt for my grandfather and I took the left over scraps because I simply love the navy, cream, and tan mix.
My grandmother can't believe I have made another and constantly says, " Not another Ash....What are you going to do with all of them?"  To a quilter you can  never have enough. 
This pattern, as you may remember from other posts, is called Pandora's Box, from Jelly Roll Quilts, published by Pam and Nicky Lintott. This book is one of a few that they have published and all patterns are easy to understand. Mum recently gave me their latest one published, and I am looking forward to diving in with my fabric stash. Happy quilting everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment