Together only this once.......

With the block swap deadline looming, I knuckled down at my sewing machine and finally finished all my blocks. This is the only time they will be seen together, as once the swap begins, my original blocks will be seperated. They will then be re-distributed among a different 30 blocks. The end result will be a beautiful mixture of 1930's reproduction prints from around the globe. As of today, I heard my blocks had arrived at the swap destination, (U.S.A). I am starting to get excited thinking of the quilting possibilities that I may do on this new quilt. And although the blocks are not signed, a list of contributers will accompany the blocks. I will include that information on a makers label, so that future generations will know who played a part in this quilts history.

No comments:

Post a Comment